[amsat-bb] AO-85 sat 32 issue

Jay Mail sqrtofone at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 17:16:43 UTC 2017

My guess is that in your current configuration you have the following line in your Doppler.SQF, but your radio (or satpc32, in talking to your radio) somehow doesn't like "FMN".
AO-85,145977,435170,FMN,FM,NOR,0,0,Transponder

It seems your radio does indeed support FM Narrow, but I have to wonder how that information gets conveyed over from satpc32, or if it can even be done for some radios.  I've had some trouble with my Yaesu radios with the Doppler.SQF commands to use FMN.
I had previously just changed that line for AO-85 to use FM on both the TX and RX sides, but maybe there's another, better way.

Jay Cox KG5BZW

Sent from my iPhone