[amsat-bb] Satellites and small yagis

Mac A. Cody maccody at att.net
Sun Jan 29 22:45:15 UTC 2017

John,

Perhaps something like the mount used here might work:
http://www.waterlog.com/productsdetail.php?GOES-Satellite-Antenna-H-223-G-10
Of course, it would all be mounted on top of an azimuth rotator.
The web page "LEO Azimuth Tracking" (http://aprs.org/LEO-tracking.html)
provides a lot of insight on the issue.

73,

Mac / AE5PH