[amsat-bb] AMSAT at Palm Springs Hamfest on Saturday, 4 February 2017

Patrick STODDARD (WD9EWK/VA7EWK) amsat-bb at wd9ewk.net
Sun Jan 29 20:13:47 UTC 2017

Hi!

A reminder that AMSAT will have a booth at the Palm Springs Hamfest
on Saturday, 4 February 2017. More information about the hamfest is
available at its web site:

http://www.palmspringshamfest.com/

During the day, there will be demonstrations of satellite operating
using satellites in different modes. I hope to be able to have these
demonstrations to show off operating in FM, SSB, and packet. If you
hear me on during any of these passes during Saturday, please call
and be a part of the demonstrations. Any QSOs will be uploaded to
Logbook of the World after the hamfest, and QSL cards are available
on request. The hamfest site is in grid DM13rt, at the Palm Springs
Air Museum along Gene Autry Trail, south of the I-10 freeway.

For up-to-the-minute news on demonstrations and other AMSAT activities
at the hamfest, I will tweet using my @WD9EWK Twitter feed. If you do
not use Twitter, you can still view these updates and any photos I
tweet in a web browser at:

http://twitter.com/WD9EWK

Thanks again to Rick Fearns and the hamfest committee of the Palm
Springs Hamfest for extending an invitation for AMSAT to be a part
of this event.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/