[amsat-bb] Satellites and small yagis

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 19:31:23 UTC 2017

Thanks for all of the feedback on small yagis and the satellites. There is
no way I can angle it up, so it will be horizontal.  I have seen people
talking about angling up their yagis, how do you do that.  It does seem
possible on a vertical mast, the only way I can see to do it would be if it
was on a horizontal crossboom.

73 John AF5CC