[amsat-bb] NO-84

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sat Jan 28 15:58:56 UTC 2017

Yes I use that also. For Transmit.

I was using FL-Digi for recv, but the single channel I know I was
missing people calling me.

I tried some of the others that use a multi trace capability. but wasn't
too happy with it.

But just now tried ACDS, and was quite impressed on it's working. The 34
seperate ummm channels or passbands? anyway,the being off freq, or freq
sweeping too fst will not it seems to be a problem with that program.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme