[amsat-bb] NO-84

KO6TZ Bob my.callsign at verizon.net
Fri Jan 27 22:56:33 UTC 2017

Joe,

I was not on that pass.

  Most of the time, you will see the telemetry very strong down at
310Hz.  You should see your own signal where ever you put it. (I use
1600Hz)  You should also see the non Doppler corrected beacons. These
skew across the waterfall.  Won't waste time trying to copy them.

Now for FlDigi...   The maximum acquisition range is 500 Hz.  If the
signal is not within the "Red" bar limit above the waterfall, the
program will not look for it. Also look in the configuration for multi
option being selected.

CONFIG/OPERATOR/MODEM/PSK/MULTI

As a frequent user of NO-84_PSK31, I recommend DigiPAN or WinPSKse. They
each have their advantages.  DigiPAN copies many signals with limited
AFC.  WinPSKse copies only two signals with 3,000Hz of AFC.   Your choice.

Bob
KO6TZ

I had a decent pass just now,
Saw mine as well as a few other signals and the telemetry.

Key word is I "SAW" in the waterfall these signals.

BUT.. not one of them would decode.

Anyone have a guess what might be happening?

Joe WB9SBD
--
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock