[amsat-bb] Sat Show in Palm Springs

Pedro Converso pconver at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 16:44:30 UTC 2017

Hi Clint !

Congratulations for your next 89th Sat session at Palm Springs, will
sure spread satellite passion to new breed, we appreciate that.

To possibly assist your  "Work Ham Satellites With Your HT"
presentation, perhaps you can show real time availability of ham
satellites.

Thru http://lu7abf.com.ar/pass.htm , that works on any portable device
(smartphones/tablets) as well as any Op. System in Mac's or PC's.

Also useful as a graphical education tool to simplify and ease
understanding of Ham's satellite tracking that could operate offline
or online.

Wishing good success at Palm Spring HamFest, with thanks for your your
long standing compromise with Sat amateur community.

73, lu7abf, Pedro Converso