[amsat-bb] Sat Show in Palm Springs

Clint Bradford clintbradford at mac.com
Fri Jan 27 05:37:54 UTC 2017

I will be conducting my 89th "How to Work Ham Satellites With Your HT" presentation at the Palm Springs HamFest on Saturday, February 4, 2017. Show opens at 9AM. The satellite presentation is at 11AM. Your admission allows access to the marvelous Palm Springs Air Museum exhibits, too! And did I mention FREE PARKING???

One lucky attendee of my sat session will "win" a brand new Arrow Satellite Antenna. Several others will leave with mousepads that have 8x10" copies of extraordinary NASA photographs - just for participating in the Q&A and answering trivia questions.

The HamFest's Web site is at ...

http://www.palmspringshamfest.com

Kids under 12 years of age admitted FREE! And kids who visit my exhibitor table will receive a free NASA photograph.

Hope to see you in Palm Springs February 4, 2017!

Clint Bradford K6LCS
(909) 999-SATS