[amsat-bb] Doppler PSK

Joe nss at mwt.net
Mon Jan 23 14:37:40 UTC 2017

Yeah just getting started on this cool bird.

How well was I getting in?

I need to better my receive end.

Started with a Mini wheel and ARR Gas fet pre amp, was OK but nothing to
scream about.

Over the weekend swapped that out to what Bob APR suggests a 2 meter GP
3/4 wave on 70 CM and the pre-amp.

See of that works any better B4 I end up with the complex beams and
rotors etc.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock