[amsat-bb] Doppler PSK

KO6TZ Bob my.callsign at verizon.net
Mon Jan 23 14:29:59 UTC 2017

Joe,

There is no configuration utility built into the program.  You need to
simply edit the following four (4) text files in the program as needed:

1.        SETTINGS.INI   (this is where the settings you asked about are)
2.        DOPPLER.SQF (use this to add future satellites)(rarely needed)
3.        TLE / nasabare.txt  (VERY Important...update weekly)
4.        MACROS / <filename>   (configure to your liking)

I have seen your call recently on the satellite, late in the pass for
me.  At present the high spin rate of NO-84 is making copy of the PSK31
signals difficult.  You are there.

Bob
KO6TZ

Looking for help with this program.

All the Google results that have help guides are busted.

I fully understand the concept of the program.

But wonder is there a way to adjust the base start up frequency?

Every time I have used it, I'm worried if I may be passing out of many
peoples passbands! Even my radios for that matter on transmit. It seems
really high all the time. I do not think it has ever been lower than 2500 Hz

Joe WB9SBD
--
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock