[amsat-bb] Recording Software

Mike mvivona at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 15:31:46 UTC 2017

Fred,
My experience with recording software has shown that if the recordings are low it typically is one of two things and not the software.
1. Mismatch to your recording device such a wrong impedance.
2. Windows device input setting take priority over recording software. This means that your windows input levels must be set to a usable level before attempting to use software to record.

I hope this helps.

Michael KC4ZVA
Sent from my iPhone