[amsat-bb] Working PSAT with TS-2000/Signalink

D. Craig Fox DFox at rwglaw.com
Sun Jan 15 22:29:35 UTC 2017

Can someone using a TS2000 and soundcard interface like a Signalink USB advise if there are any special menu settings unique to using PSK1 on this satellite? Initiating tx in digipan works fine in simplex but doesn't key the TX in the TS2K when in SAT mode and CAT control ON in SATPC32. If I press the mike, it is active. This has to be something obvious- apparently too obvious for me to see.

Suggestions from anyone using this setup would be appreciated.

Thank you

Craig
N6RSX