[amsat-bb] College OSCAR Activity, grow future membership

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 02:31:16 UTC 2017

Hello from New Mexico Tech,

We are working on our setup, but I would love to participate in this sort
of monthly event. Let me know details if this goes through and we will try
to get on the birds.

I used to be net ctrl of Colorado Amateur Satellite net but have to wait
'til we get the AllStar repeater up at our school to do a net like that
again.

Skyler Fennell KD0WHB - TARA President