[amsat-bb] Is it possible to log BY-701 in LoTW by manually editing the .adif file

Paul Stoetzer n8hm at arrl.net
Wed Jan 11 23:59:59 UTC 2017

No. The ARRL LoTW configuration file must include the name of the
satellite for LoTW to accept the QSO.

AMSAT has requested that BY70-1 be added as "BY70-1" in the next
configuration file. AMSAT has also requested that this update be made
no later than January 31st due to NPOTA QSOs that were made via the
satellite.

AMSAT has also requested the addition of IO-86 as well as SAREX and
MIREX for QSOs that occurred via the digipeater carried on various
Space Shuttle missions and the Mir space station. If anyone notices a
satellite that was available for amateur operation that is not
included in the LoTW configuration file, please let me know.

Please also keep in mind that there may be a delay in requests being
made for the addition of satellites to the LoTW configuration file
while AMSAT awaits word of any potential OSCAR number request.

73,

Paul, N8HM