[amsat-bb] RX-only Antenna "tee" connector?

PE0SAT | Amateur Radio pe0sat at vgnet.nl
Wed Jan 11 06:42:28 UTC 2017

Hi Scott,

I use a power-splitter
(http://www.pe0sat.vgnet.nl/antenna/power-splitter/) in reverse.

So two receivers connected to the same antenna via this splitter.

This, as expected will drop down the signal with 3db but leaves the
impedance at 50 ohm.

Make sure you don't, by accident, TX or enable a BIAS-T on such a setup.
I have a complete separate DC supply to the pre-amp.

Antenna -> pre-amp -> coax -> power splitter -> RX1
                                              -> RX2

73 Jan PE0SAT

---
With regards PE0SAT