[amsat-bb] M2 2MXP20 pair of two antennas for sale

Paul Andrews w2hro.fn20 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 21:23:37 UTC 2017

FYI - The XP20s can easily be configured for RHCP by using a power splitter
and feeding the V-pol and H-pol on a single boom with the 3db split
signal.  The V-pol and H-pol elements on the XP20s are staggered by 1/4 WL
so a CP wave front will be generated for null free sat work.

The XP20 is a great antenna.  With fancy switching, you can have V / H / CP.

2 x XP20s and 1kw makes a very capable 2M EME setup.

I'm just sayin'

73 - Paul - W2HRO