[amsat-bb] AO-85

Mark L. Hammond marklhammond at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:01:06 UTC 2017

Hi Steve,

What OS and what virtual audio program are you using?

A few months ago, an automatic update to Win10 killed my audio stuff; I had
to do a reversion/back and it cleared it up...

Too many variables--but give us a few of yours!

I've been copying pretty well lately using SDR#, Airspy mini, and VB  Audio.

Mark N8MH