[amsat-bb] IC 910H issues

Mvivona Mvivona at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 12:39:18 UTC 2017

Jim,
My settings are the same as George's.
I also had the issue of intermittent loss of connection and saw some threads about cable lengths under certain circumstances. I was using a long 6' cable. I purchased a 3' cable part number RPC-i17-UF made by Valley Enterprises. It has the C-17 USB FTDI chipset and is designed especially for the iCom CI-V cat control. After that my problems went away.

Michael KC4ZVA