[amsat-bb] AO-85

Alan wa4sca at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 23:45:19 UTC 2017

Steve,

Things seem about normal.  You can sometimes get periods when due to antenna alignment the signals are
weaker than you would expect, but is usually something which only applies to a single pass.  Some
things to check are the source gain, and also make certain that the AGC is not selected.  Many version
of SDR# ago, I found that if the AGC was selected, it greatly reduced the data recovery on AO-85.
Haven't checked lately.

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA