[amsat-bb] AO-85

Scott scott23192 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 23:20:36 UTC 2017

Steve, were you able to receive any voice traffic?

Also, did you see any of the distinctive very-low freq signatures on the
audio waterfall where that type of telemetry shows up?

I haven't monitored AO-85 recently so I’m afraid I don't have any first-hand
reports to share.

What upper & lower audio bandwidth settings were you using?

-Scott,  K4KDR