[amsat-bb] AO-85

skristof at etczone.com skristof at etczone.com
Sun Jan 8 23:01:38 UTC 2017

I just tried to get telemetry from AO-85. The pass had max elevation of
76 degrees here. In the past I would get lots of data on a pass like
this, but lately I've been getting nothing. I can see the signal on the
"waterfall" (using SDR#) but the signal is too weak to decode. Is anyone
else having this problem? Is the signal normally low when the northern
hemisphere is dark? What's happening?

I've asked this before and didn't get any responses. Please send a
couple of responses so I have some idea if there is some problem in my
set up here.

Thanks!

Steve AI9IN