[amsat-bb] BY70-1 Observations

Sean K. kx9x at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 01:16:19 UTC 2017

Hi all-
I have received a request to talk to the LOTW folks about adding BY70-1 from several satellite users, including N8HM and K8YSE. I have forwarded those requests to the IT staff at ARRL, and made them aware that QSOs were already being made and the shelf life of BY70-1 is not long. Sean Kutzko Amateur Radio KX9X