[amsat-bb] BY70-1 Observation & Question

Greg D ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 07:45:39 UTC 2017

Hi Mike,

Good to work you on the last 06:00z pass.  Also heard KK6OTJ, but never
made 2x contact.

For a change, the bird seemed alive and well from the beginning of the
pass until nearly the end (vs before when I couldn't work it until after
TCA).  In fact, it seems like it was too active too soon, suggesting my
keps are late.  I'm using the keps from object 41909, updated from
Celestrak right before the pass.  Is that the best set?

Greg  KO6TH