[amsat-bb] Bad Tracker EEPROM

Joel Kandel jikandel at icloud.com
Sun Jan 1 16:00:04 UTC 2017

Fellow members,
I am getting a "Bad EEPROM data" message on my Tracker readout.
I queried the office about a fix and Martha forwarded it to the appropriate
Individuals. It's been a couple of months since my inquiry and have not heard back.
Is there anyone out there who can tell me where to find a new chip, or do I have
to scrap the unit and use a different tracking source?
My unit was purchased around 2008. The readout says Firmware version 0.9.
The board indicates version 1.2.
Thanks in advance for your help and Happy New Year.
Joel Kandel, KI4T

Carried by dog sled