[amsat-bb] VE3HLS Christmas Rove Schedule
k.alexander at rogers.com
Thu Dec 28 00:09:06 UTC 2017
Forgot to post this here. My mistake!
This is the full schedule, which begins tomorrow (Dec 28th) afternoon. See notes following the schedule.
Meductic, NB FN65 Thursday Afternoon/Evening 28.12.2017 CAS-4B 21:46 EU 28.12.2017 XW-2B 23:21 28.12.2017 AO-73 23:55 29.12.2017 XW-2A 00:35 29.12.2017 SO-50 00:51 29.12.2017 CAS-4B 01:06 29.12.2017 AO-73 01:34 29.12.2017 FO-29 02:31
Meductic, NB FN65 Friday Morning 29.12.2017 FO-29 12:42 CA 29.12.2017 AO-73 13:16 29.12.2017 XW-2A 13:25 29.12.2017 AO-07 14:18 EU 29.12.2017 FO-29 14:33 CA
Metis-sur-Mer, QC FN58/68 Friday Afternoon/Evening 29.12.2017 XW-2B 23:08 29.12.2017 CAS-4B 23:16 29.12.2017 SO-50 23:35 29.12.2017 FO-29 23:50 EU 30.12.2017 CAS-4B 00:56 CA 30.12.2017 SO-50 01:16 30.12.2017 FO-29 01:35 30.12.2017 AO-73 01:54 CA 30.12.2017 CAS-4B 02:37 CA
Warwick, QC FN35/45 Saturday afternoon Dec 30th 30.12.2017 AO-07 20:39 CA 30.12.2017 CAS-4B 21:26 EU 30.12.2017 SO-50 22:20 BC/EU 30.12.2017 CAS-4B 23:06 CA
BC - Pass favours British Columbia EU - Pass favours Europe CA - Pass favours U.S. west coast
- I've had a few people ask about FN66. My "mission" is to make sure NP4JV gets FN65 to complete his 488. If we accomplish that on one of the Thursday afternoon passes, then I will use some or all of the Friday morning FN65 passes to operate from FN66 instead.
- As I stated above, the purpose of my trip to FN65 is to make sure Fernando gets it for the FFMA. You can help too. If you hear NP4JV calling me, or hear me calling him, please kindly wait while we complete this important QSO. After that I'll take as many callers as I can. The quieter it is, the quicker we can get this done. Thanks in advance!
- K4FEG told me he needs FN68, so I'm going there. I don't know of anyone else who has this in their log, so it should be fun!
- K6FW needs FN35/45, so I'm making a stop there for a few passes on my return trip.
- See what happens when you post your grid maps and send your requests to me?
More information about the AMSAT-BB