[amsat-bb] Great Group

radiomb radiomb at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 3 04:26:35 UTC 2017

   Thanks for all the information on Gpredict. This is a great group. This is my 50th year as a ham, started at age 15. Have done almost everything in ham radio except EME (maybe some day). Made a few contacts on AO-51 a few years back. But now want to set up a permanent station and do a lot more. Hope to have an auto tracking system by this time next year. It is a challenging, rewarding, and educational part of the hobby.  Greg, I am using windows and will update with your information. I am sure I will have many more questions. Hope to see some of you at Orlando next year. TNX again.73 Mike K4MIA