[amsat-bb] Receiving with an rtl-sdr, desense on transmit

Eduardo PY2RN py2rn at arrl.net
Sun Apr 30 20:26:43 UTC 2017

Hi Koos, I suggest not using preamp since the RTL-SDR has way too much gain already, unless your preamp is narrow band (has a built in pass-band filter, ie: 144 -148MHz) it may be useful as a filter, but in any case you need to adjust manually RTL-SDR AGC to a minimum necessary gain. AO-85 uplink freq 435.180 ST 67.0hz, dwlink 145.980.
73
Ed PY2RN