[amsat-bb] Yaesu G-5400 Rotators with Yaesu G-5500 Control Box

Norm n3ykf normanlizeth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 21:56:39 UTC 2017

Pic of external mounting  G5400 azimuth motor start/run capacitor
here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/n3ykf/34151446542/in/dateposted/

Not very difficult to do. Got it at the motor shop locally. Dude
looked at me as if I'd three heads when I told him what I wanted and
what for.

Three wires: One for motor left winding another for motor right
winding and one return. Not very complex.

Have fun playing. It's already broken. What could happen?

Norm n3ykf