[amsat-bb] ISS Packet Frequency?

Stewart Todd Morgan morgan_st at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 27 12:57:02 UTC 2017

The sound card is set for "2 channel 16-bit, 48000 Hz (DVD Quality)."  I
am not aware that AGWPE lets you set a sample rate for that application.

I have a vague recollection of changing the sound card sample rate from
44100 Hz to 48000 Hz in order accommodate my Alinco DJ-X11T, but I don't
recall any sample rate change affecting AGWPE performance on this laptop.

Todd
AL0I