[amsat-bb] ISS Beaconator II

Dave Webb KB1PVH kb1pvh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 18:59:25 UTC 2017

John,

 I don't buy into the whole code vs. no code thing being a benchmark for
great operators because I've heard plenty of the "coders" operate pretty
poorly. Just check out AO-7 someday and watch it flip modes because the
superior "coders" blast it into Oblivion with QRO CW.

Dave-KB1PVH

Sent from my Galaxy S7