[amsat-bb] Traveling through EM grids

Matthew Stevens matthew at mrstevens.net
Mon Apr 17 03:49:52 UTC 2017

I will be leaving next Sunday afternoon (Apr. 23) for a trip to EM22 in Texas. Driving, I will likely be traveling through EL89, EM80/70/60/50/51/52/42/32/22. I'll have linear and FM capabilities along the way.

This is a family trip with a deadline for our arrival in TX...so not a lot of time for stops. However, if you need any of these grids send me an email off list. I've gotten a few requests for EM52/42, and EM60. No promises on anything, but if I know what people need I'll try and accommodate as much as possible!

73

- Matthew kk4fem

Sent from my iPhone