[amsat-bb] Thoughts on ISS packet switch back to 145.825 MHz (long)

Alan wa4sca at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 08:01:52 UTC 2017

JoAnne,

You might take a look at the Direwolf software:

https://github.com/wb2osz/direwolf

It has a PASSALL command which works much like the hardware  TNC version.  I
have lightly tested it, and it works fine with UISS.  It also can give a lot
of information about the RX signal.  It is a bit more work to set up
compared with Soundmodem because it uses a configuration file, but you also
get more fine tuning.

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA