[amsat-bb] Is there satellite tracking software for smart phones?

Pedro Converso pconver at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 14:56:38 UTC 2017

Hello Michael,

Thanks for trying on IOS.

There is a known issue on iPads, that could also be solved (I think) on IOS.

Please try starting pass, setting your latitude & longitude, perhaps it
will solve, start with:

http://amsat.org.ar/pass.htm?localat=41.5&localon=-90.2

(Use whatever lat/lon values for your place)

Please advice. Good Luck !!

73, LU7ABF, Pedro