[amsat-bb] Is there satellite tracking software for smart phones?

Scott Harvey ka7fvv at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 01:52:53 UTC 2017

Mike,I have an Android tablet and use both ISS Detector and Amsat Droid Free.  For ISS Detector you need to purchase the addon options.  For tracking satellites other than ISS and astronomical addon it is under $3.  I prefer ISS Detector between the two but they both work great. 73, Scott, KA7FVV
 President - KBARA
www.kbara.org
 Co-Owner 443.525 System Fusion Repeater http://www.ka7fvv.net