[amsat-bb] Mayan Grids (Expeditioin)

David Maciel (XE3DX) david.xe3dx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 00:36:09 UTC 2017

Hello guys.

I'm going to a new adventure, to be on vacation from April 11-23. I am
going to do a tour that I have called "Mayan Grids" I will be in Mayan
zones, the first days I will be with family, I think I will only work FM
satellites. The second week I will be the route for wanted grids, there if
I work on satellites of FM and SSB, I plan to activate the grids EK48,
EK59, EK69, EK69, EL60, EL61, EL50, EL51 and others ... I will be in
contact Via twitter @xe3dx when you have Internet signals, there are areas
that are not covered. I hope to hear ...

David Maciel XE3DX

*http://www.qsl.net/xe3dx/ <http://www.qsl.net/xe3dx/>*

*david.xe3dx at gmail.com <david.xe3dx at gmail.com>*