[amsat-bb] Invasion of Manitoba and Saskatchewan

Gabriel Zeifman gabrielzeifman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:41:16 UTC 2017

Good day to my fellow chasers of space birds,

This Friday I will commence a great invasion of central Canada in an effort
to put rare grids on the satellites. This most glorious of trips will take
me as far as Flin Flon, MB in some rare (dare I say, never before
activated) DO grids (DO84/94 looks like about as far as it's gonna get this
trip, potentially DO85). After reaching Flin Flon I will be descending back
to reality via Saskatchewan. No exact plans as far as grids, all I can say
is that many rare ones will be along the path regardless of the actual
path. After re-entering the homeland, I hope to activate some rare DN land
stuff in the US. Again, no exact plan.

This will be the first use of my new call VE6NJH. Will probably using
CG6NJH a lot of the time. QSL on LoTW, if you need a paper card I'll be
getting some printed relatively soon.

Tracking as always on APRS NJ7H-9 and iridium share.garmin.com/gz.

73 and keep the power down,

Gabe
VE6NJH/NJ7H