[amsat-bb] Working from EK28.

David Maciel (XE3DX) david.xe3dx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 01:59:46 UTC 2017

 Hi guys, I am now in EK28, Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz. I'm going to work on
FM and SSB satellites in my free time, I think they're going to be few
passes, the office work to occupy all day, maybe be here Monday and Tuesday
only. I will be in touch via twitter @ xe3dx, contacts are confirmed via
direct or LoTW preference. I hope to listen to them in the birds and to be
able to give this rare grid on the Gulf of Mexico.

PS.- Please be very patient on the FM satellites, I am getting very noisy
on my Arrow antenna, sometimes I do not hear everyone's calls. You can help
a good QSO by using the "International Phonetic Code".

David Maciel XE3DX

*http://www.qsl.net/xe3dx/ <http://www.qsl.net/xe3dx/>*

*david.xe3dx at gmail.com <david.xe3dx at gmail.com>*