[amsat-bb] Problems with my Arrow

Rolf Krogstad rolf.krogstad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 00:43:05 UTC 2017

If you can borrow a vhf/uhf watt meter you could get a better reading of
the swr.
Anything over 2.5 to 1 will cause the protection circuits to roll back the
power output.  You could then compare that with the published specs for the
antenna.
That would verify if you have a problem or not

GL
Rolf NR0T