[amsat-bb] ISS Packet Format

Scott scott23192 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 23:45:15 UTC 2016

Hi Gerald.

I was wondering about the meaning of those Q-constructs in packet log files
just the other day.

This link spells them out:

http://www.aprs-is.net/q.aspx

As for terminal software, I use UISS on a Windows PC but technology is
catching up with us and many people are having success with radios (HT's in
particular) that have APRS / packet capability built in.

-Scott,  K4KDR