[amsat-bb] AMSAT Symposium

Clint Bradford clintbradford at mac.com
Fri Nov 25 18:48:43 UTC 2016

STEVE>> … Will the Symposium in 2017 be a cruise again?  Probably not, but the 2016
Symposium was a success by most measures …

Which brings us to survival - I am anxious to hear from AMSAT-NA a “game plan” for
survival. Several points were made at the Symposium. I want to hear from our AMSAT-NA
how they want mere individuals to promote and assist - that was my last sentence in a post
earlier this week -

Who has some “promotional” ideas that individuals can immediately embrace?

There has to be some grant money out there …

Clint K6LCS