[amsat-bb] Help with 9100 & external sound card

Mark Johns mjohns166 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 15:04:08 UTC 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Suggest you read the section of the 9100 manual concerning the Data mode. The 9100 puts out notoriously high audio levels from the USB port when Data mode is on.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad