[amsat-bb] FO-29 orbit number wrong

Pedro Converso pconver at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 18:23:03 UTC 2016

Hello Perry,

You are right, problem shows due orbit number in TLE Keps is just 5 digits.

Therefore after 99999 , counts goes to 0.

In fact FO-29 is now at orbit 100,044 , same happens with ISS and AO-7.

I have accounted for this on http://amsat.org.ar/pass.htm that show
correct and updated Orbit Numbers for satellites old enough to have
overflowed the Orbit number.

73, lu7abf, Pedro