[amsat-bb] Coax Assemblies for Arrow Antenna 437 X 14

Jeff kb2m at comcast.net
Sun Nov 6 13:34:17 UTC 2016

I built a manual phasing harness for the Arrow 70cm cross Yagi back in the
AO-40 days. After a quick search I found my old QSL.net webpage. Everything
you need to make your own phasing harness is here. Read the stuff along the
left side..

http://www.qsl.net/kb2m/index.html

Here is a thread from 2007 about this subject...

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/archive/amsat-bb/200712/msg00021.html

73 Jeff kb2m