[amsat-bb] SWAYAM beacon, text and sound record

Jean-Pierre Godet godetj at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 23 14:17:51 UTC 2016

   Hi my friends,

   The SWAYAM 437.025 CW beacon was received here in western Europe this
morning, begining after 0950 UTC, orbit number 20: five characters
strings received, each string, lasting maybe ten seconds, including
twelve Morse characters, the strings being spaced from each other by
about one minute and a half:
SWAYAMSNBNNN
SWAYAMSNVNNN
SWAYAMSNMNNN
SWAYAMSNUNNN
SWAYAMSNSNNN (only the ninth lettre changes, the one before the three
last NNN)

   Here is a short sample of the record:
http://f5yg.pagesperso-orange.fr/incoming/SWAYAM_orb20_23jun2016.mp3
   I removed the large intervals between each CW beacon strings to
shorten the file. I apologize for the lack of Dopper shift correction as
the frequency and tle need now to be adjusted more precisely.  :-)

   Best 73 !

   Jean-Pierre F5YG