[amsat-bb] FO-29 QRM

Fernando Ramirez framirezferrer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 19:22:52 UTC 2016

I was able to get in touch with KM4MDF. He wasn't aware that his QSO with
HI3EAS was going through FO-29.

He was talking over the HI3JMN-R Echolink conference, a series of
interconnected repeaters in the Dominican Republic. Mr. Garcia offered his
help in finding out if any of the components of that network is
transmitting on the satellite sub band.

73
Fernando, NP4JV