[amsat-bb] ISS SSTV EVENT THIS WEEKEND! (with possible "voice communication with Earth" ?)

John Brier johnbrier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 18:49:55 UTC 2016

Thanks Koos,

Yeah, the cosmonauts sometimes get on between SSTV transmissions. They
did it over North America in July of 2015 too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0st4GzyZb8&feature=youtu.be&t=265

I'm not aware of them making contacts with people between SSTV
transmissions over NA, but I think they have over Russia at least, and
maybe also Europe.

73, John Brier KG4AKV