[amsat-bb] ISS SSTV EVENT THIS WEEKEND! (with possible "voice communication with Earth" ?)

John Brier johnbrier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 17:22:44 UTC 2016

I believe I shouldn't have sounded so certain in the subject of the
email. This is unconfirmed and these events are always tentative due
to science experiments or other unexpected more important ISS
activities taking precedent.

Check these resources for more certain info:

https://amsat-uk.org/
https://twitter.com/RF2Space
http://www.ariss.org/

73, John Brier KG4AKV