[amsat-bb] FCC License Question

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 19:45:26 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 2:22 PM, Patrick STODDARD (WD9EWK/VA7EWK)
<amsat-bb at wd9ewk.net> wrote:

> and one page for the GMRS license. This is different than the PDF
> file I downloaded from the ULS system after I logged out. Anyone
> can download a "Reference Copy" PDF of an FCC license, which has
> "Reference Copy" printed across each page of the PDF.

Sadly, though, no digital signature ...  At least they set the doc
restrictions to Not Allowed for everything but printing.  Easy to
create one that looks just like it with fake info without the
signature, though.

Thanks for pointing out the Official vs Reference - I'd not noticed
that before.