[amsat-bb] W5PFG/p mode J VU V/U V/u 144/435 2/70 today

Robert Switzer rs2atmink at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 16:40:16 UTC 2016

sorry, I'm confused because you didn't mention the U or D designators on the frequency.
Rob KA2CZU

    On Thursday, July 7, 2016 12:36 PM, Clayton Coleman <kayakfishtx at gmail.com> wrote:

 I'll work two more satellite passes from the DM66/67 grid line today, July
7, concluding operations from the mountains of Southern Colorado.

FO-29 at 17:32 UTC
SO-50 at 20:17 UTC

I will QSL regardless of the designator  you use for these satellites. :-)

73
Clayton
W5PFG