[amsat-bb] FCC License Question

James R. La Frieda lafrieda at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 7 15:03:36 UTC 2016

Dave,

Renewed- online- my Commercial Radiotelegraph License, two months ago,
and after the FCC received the application and granted the renewal, they
sent the following e-mail- which allowed me to download an "Offical
Copy" of the new T license- which never has to been renewed again:

This email is to notify you of the recent grant of your application(s).
The Commission currently provides access to the official version of your
electronic licenses through License Manager in the Universal Licensing
System (ULS) or by email.

The official version of your recently granted license can be accessed
using the link below. Please note that this link will connect you to the
most current version of your license. If you use this link at a future
date, any changes made after the receipt date of this email will be
reflected on the authorization. This link will remain active for 30 days.

Authorization Link
<http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/letterPdf/LetterPdfController?token=cfde97fdbf744e0ba18eef9461e23997&op=OfficialLetterPdf>

Licensing Support Center at (877) 480-3201, Option 2; TTY (717)
338-2824, or via the web at https://esupport.fcc.gov/request.htm

73, Jim (N6MV)